Transportation Coordination - Cheryl Studie
email@example.com 307-756-3657 Cell # 290-2625
School Bus Safety Reminders
1. Remember to STOP when you see flashing red lights and/or the stop sign arm out on a bus.
2. Please be at your scheduled bus stop 5 minutes prior to loading time.
3. If you miss the bus, do NOT chase it! (The “Danger Zone” for a bus is 10 feet in front, 10 feet to the sides, and
10 feet to the rear of the bus.
4. Please do not assume the driver will see your child-do NOT drop your child behind the bus.
5. Students will be picked up and dropped off only at a scheduled stops.
6. If it is necessary to cross in front of the bus to load or unload, follow the driver’s instructions. (The driver will
check traffic. When traffic is stopped, the driver will signal you to cross.)
7. It is important for the safety of all students that the posted bus safety rules be followed.
If you have questions or concerns pertaining to transportation, please contact the Transportation Coordinator or your child’s bus driver.