Bus Procedures at SES
Only buses are to use the bus lane in the bus loading zone (the south entrance) from 7:45 AM – 8:10 AM and 2:45 – 3:30 P.M. (1:45 – 2:30 P.M. on Fridays).
**There is absolutely no parking (except for buses) along the bus lane during those times.
Bus Barn Phone: 283-2756
As with any school personnel, bus drivers have authority over children. Students’ misbehavior on the bus, particularly if it threatens the health and safety of other students or diverts the attention of the driver, may result in students losing bus riding privileges on a short-term or permanent basis. A summary of the bus rules are as follows:
· Obey driver directions promptly and without argument.
· Sit where assigned.
· Always keep limbs and head inside bus windows.
· No loud talking or music while in transit.
· No profanity.
· No horse-play, scuffling, or throwing things.
· Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
· No controlled substances are allowed for any riders.
· Other rules stipulated by drivers as needed.
· Notify the bus driver if you are not riding the bus.
|Crook County School District #1|