You are invited to attend the public meeting for consolidated grants on Tuesday, April 11th, at 4 pm. We will be sharing about the different federal grants that CCSD#1 currently has in place and seek your input on how to use those grants for the next school year. The following grants will be discussed:
- Title IA – Reading and/or Math Programs
- Title IIA – Professional Development Activities
- Title IVA – Student Support and Academic Achievement
- Perkins – Vocational and Technical Programs
- Title 6B – Excess Costs for Special Education Student Program
- Title 6B – Excess Costs for Special Education Student Programs (Preschool)
3 Ways To Share Your Opinion About Consolidated Grants
- Join us in person on Tuesday, April 11th at 4 pm at Central Office – 122 Hwy 585 Sundance, Wyoming
- Join us online on Tuesday, April 11th at 4 pm – Click here to join virtually on Zoom.
- Fill out this online survey by May 1, 2023.
Contact Melissa Ruml